Last of March

Long time & not much see! Since I seem to have been other places than here.
But never mind that now. Today's a new day, and out with the old and in with the new...
Well, a mix of those two are best I think.

It's so great now that spring is here, if only for the moment (April is usually a tricky month). I took a walk down to town today to get some supplies. The sun was shining, the birds singing, and happy dogs on walkies.
It made me all warm in my stomach :)

Anyway, business-wise I am planning on making some more bags of this kind:


And also more earrings and necklaces.
I've also started to make new tags. I used to have these before, but stopped doing them for a while. But I like these a lot so I'll make a heap of them.

If you happened to be one of those who played a lot of Amiga 500 and the likes a few *ahem* years back. You must go to this site: http://www.lemonamiga.com/ to relive old memories and listen to the music that drove your parents crazy at the time... I must confess that it does drive me a bit crazy too now a days. But in small doses it's great! Shadow of the Beast is brilliant!
I've started playing the Legend of Kyrandia from 1992 just the other day. I haven't played it before so it's really fun. Hm, wasn't I going to get some sewing done..?

Comments