Feature, Christmas market and more

I had Friday off from work so I could work all day preparing for the Christmas market.. I still ended up going to bed at 2 am in the morning. This coming weekend I will get things sorted out IN TIME.. *Note to self*. I watched 'Merry Christmas Mr Bean' and 'National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation'.. then I also found another video tape with the Chronicles of Narnia that I had recorded a long time ago. Yay! So this is what I've been watching while working on things.













The Saturday event went fine. There was quite a lot of people there and all seemed to be in a good mood. It was however a bit cold and after 30minutes my toes started to feel numb.. So I went to my boss and borrowed these huge and funny looking Marimekko moon boots! (photo by Emma Håkanson) I must confess that I'm not really that keen on these kind of footwear, but they worked great and they have got nice white horses on them. :) .. I don't think anyone would think it strange that I of all people had such boots... I suppose they fit my personality, haha.
You can see some more photos at Lisa's Blog & also Emma's.
I sold mostly flower brooches, people seem to like them :) I've made more crocheted hats in baret-style and will be bringing some more wintery bags and things on Sunday. It's in Gamla Linköping (= 'Old Linköping') between 11-16. Come one, come all! find yer Christmas gifts there!


I sort of missed to say that there's a feature & interview with me at The Downtown Boutique!
It was posted on Friday 21st and you can win a $15 gift certificate to use in my etsy shop! :)

Friday Feature No. 33 -- Featuring Jenny Karlsson


Today I have been making Christmas cards, they're all different but of this type:















Comments