Monday

I felt that a few of the link/ad exchange-things had to go.. I want things here to be about things that I find important and interesting. In general I think that means - creativity, wisdom, humour, environment.. and things like that. Not some chick shaking her bodyparts all over.. :) If it was one of the chicks from Chicken Run it would be ok though!
So away with those.
About half an hour ago I felt that I really just wanted to go to bed, but then I got a little energy boost and I also want to see Merlin in about an hour. I didn't think that I'd like that show, but I like it a lot. I would've liked it heaps if I'd seen it when I was younger too.. There never were such things on tv back then.. Well, Ivanhoe once a year.. and Ronja Rövardotter ( Ronja the Robber's Daughter). Oh well I still want to get into Hogwarts and have an owl. You know, I never think that I will feel old, it's all in the mind I guess.. and now I started rambling on about something else. Where was I? Oh, Merlin. hm well, I will watch it. There - done with that. :)

Comments