sunny Sunday

This might surprise you, but today was the first time I heard Coldplay's Viva la vida. I love that song! I amso happy that I manage to just be all anti-popular-mainstream and hear music much later than everyone else & the same with music. Then the hype is gone.
Now I will drink up my coffee, sew on labels on wristbands, take pics.. add to artfire etc & tidy up this place. I haven't been feeling myself lately, and it feels as if I have just woken up. I am starting to see things clearly and in a different light. And also all the mess that I have gathered around me in my home. Suppose I have been sleeping in my lair all the winter - without realising it. Living out of habit is not living - like that quote : "Living is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all" I think it was oscar wilde who said It, but I am not quite sure (so don't throw pieces of erasers at me if I'm wrong).
The sun is shining for the first time in many days. I feel the joy coming back into my heart. It's my soul waking up perhaps, sometimes you need to rest and take a step back to be able to take steps forward in the right direction.
Oh well, enough rambling for now. Take care and good luck with whatever you do & wherever you are.

(Painting by John Everett Millais)

Comments

beautiful work and nice blog.
Anonymous said…
I hear you. It's hard to actually live sometimes, but go through the motions. I'm glad you found a rare moment to "snap awake" and feel true joy.