Hoho!

I put this rapid cart up here to see if it is a good spot or not.. Might get tired of having it there.. Is it too much 'in your face'?

It's about 10 in the morning and I am off to work soon. Yesterday I was at the monthly womens business/network group that I am in. The theme for the evening was marketing, it was very interesting and we got many good tips to try.
Darn, must dash! (and I better not wear my pyjamas to work...)

Have a grand day! :)

oh! and check out this site:
Notes from the universe

Comments

Hi Jenny,

Would love to hear more about what tips you learned in your mktg. group! Also, I found your Artfire banner quite interesting and it made me think that I need to investigate that community more - very cute work!!!!

Sparkly Blessings!
Kathy C.
http://SoulReaderBlog.blogspot.com