'Tis the season to be merry!


This month's subject for the Blog-merry-go-round is:
~:Summer
:~
I like all the seasons in their different ways.
My summer have been rather hectic and filled with work and by that I not mean creative work, I am afraid. However there have been many lovely days sitting in the shade with a gentle breeze swooshing by. I like the wind, it makes you feel that things are alive, something is happening.


Summer is
swallows in the sky, the wind through the leaves, the smell of barbecues in the air, poppies and sweet peas.
Reading on the balcony, rhubarb lemonade, sea gulls, thunder storms, and that darker shade of green in the trees and grass. Ice cream, wasps, and memories.
Sunny days at my grand parents, cows, cherries,
and annoying flies.




Agathe, Le Bar du Vent
Charlotte, Fancy Picnic

Comments

Ruth said…
Never heard of rhubarb lemonade - but it sounds delcious. Yum.
'fancypicnic' said…
Jenny - sounds lovely!! Funnily enough, the rhubarb lemonade popped out at me too! I think a recipe may be in order!

Sorry to get here so late...fingers crossed for next month!