The day before the fair

Tomorrow it is time for the first of four Chrismas fairs for me. I read on the information page that I got that if you sell out all your things before the actual closing time, you shall discretely sneak out. I just have never had that thought - to sell out all your things. I am thinking about that I wouldn't mind knowing how that feels - not to mention the fact that you don't have to carry so much things afterwards. :D
I think I'll spend the day with positive thoughts about selling heaps and hope for the best. Yep, that'll I'll do! And I'll have a bit to get done today when I get home from work.. Phew. But it's fun, so it's not that much of a bother.

Time for work, again.
Picture is from last year.

Comments

'fancypicnic' said…
I love this post!! I have been so demoralised at craft fairs - I've had some fabulous comments but have seen people balk at the prices. I am not doing any this year. So yes, I wonder what it would be like to have to discreetly sneak out...??!!

Good luck for a great day full of positive thoughts. Remember - you'll have nothing to lug home at the end of the day!!!!