Under the weather

I've been feeling a bit under the weather the last couple of days so I've been resting
but I can't just do nothing.


So I did finish these little silly ones yesterday, and now they live in a paper bag until I've taken their photos, written their bio and added to a shop.



Today I want to get well, preferably yesterday...
Oh well, rest handiwork and pride & prejudice (for the 20th time) will do the trick.
Be well!

My friend KittyBallistic featured my hairpins the other day. Yay for her!
Here's her blog: http://kittyballisticscreations.blogspot.com/

Oh, I'll add the daily note from the universe:

What if funky, confusing, gray, lonely days were just part of a "system" that, in turn, created bright, rich, happy, friendly days?

What if they were just meant to give deeper elements of your creativity a rest?

What if they were deliberately crafted holidays, of a sort, devised by your inner psyche to relieve you from the pressure of artificial expectations?

Would you still bemoan them, wonder what's wrong with you, or fear that they'll never end?
Or, would they kind of tickle you pink?

You party animal, you -
The Universe

:)

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi, Jenny,
I saw your hairpins, they are darling! Are you feeling any better yet? I haven't been feeling the greatest either, stinks!
Do you crochet? I am teaching myself how to. What all do you do? I paint, sew, make beaded jewelry, and am learning the crocheting. Much more I want to learn!!
Best Wishes,
Landon