Finally somewhere to work!

Since I came back to town last week I've been working quite a lot at my dayjob. Now when the boss is back again, I feel that I can focus more on -my- work. I am planning to move in to my little studio at Hos Rudholms this week and it feels great! Such lovely rooms and great atmosphere. It will be brilliant. :)
I just need to sort out what things to bring, try not to forget anything important, and have a look around for some second hand furniture.
I'll show you pictures as soon as I can. :)

http://emo.huhiho.com



Sedan jag kom tilbaks till stan förra veckan har det blivit ganska mycket jobb i klädbutiken. Men nu när chiefen är tillbaks, så känner jag att jag kan fokusera mer på -mitt- jobb igen. Jag planerar att flytta in i min sy-atelje Hos Rudholms ( Hunnebergsgatan 5, Linköping) den här veckan och det känns jättekul! Mycket mysig miljö och finfina rum. Det kommer bli finemang. :)
Nu behöver jag bara klura ut vad jag ska ta med mig, försöka att inte glömma något viktigt, och kika lite efter några second hand möbler som jag kan inreda lite med.
Bilder kommer så snart jag fått ordning på det hela! :)

Comments

Liesan said…
Oh Jenny I'm so happy for you!!! and very excited to see pictures! :)
Samantha Tara said…
A real studio!!! That is so exciting! Yayyyyyyy!!! And yes, DO post pictures..I can hardly wait to see them (: Ahh, just think of the significance that taking this one step has done in the delicate web of your existence! It will jiggle everything and soon you will have orders pouring in and you will be a millionaire!
xoxoxo
I am so happy for you (: